T-1.5 HARD DRIVE DEGAUSSER
Compact & Portable Degaussing Machine
The Proton T-1.5 is a drawer style degausser that destroys data on hard drives and other magnetic media.
Helps organizations protect sensitive information.
Allows compliance with various Government regulations for data sanitization.
The T-1.5 is automatic, light and simple to use so it will fit easily into existing operations.
Key Features & Benefits
- Destruction of confidential and sensitive data in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Meets US Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Security Services (DSS) requirements for sanitizing unclassified data.
- Provides compliance under regulations such as HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, FACTA, etc.
- Internal software requires all parameters (capacitor voltage, switch, etc.) are present prior to the “Go” LED display. If any problem exists that will compromise degaussing, the “Go” LED will not display. This software guarantees that each degauss cycle delivers sufficient strength and consistent performance.
- Will erase any magnetic media that fits into drawer including all standard hard drives (laptop, desktop and network) and storage tapes (DLT, LTO, DDS/DAT, etc.).
- No adapters required; Maintenance free.
- Optional deployment case with wheels is available.
- Manufactured in the USA in ISO 9001 certified facilities.
- CE Certified and ships with the CE Mark.
|Power||Dual Voltage – Automatically converts between 120V and 240V|
|Drawer Size||Accepts all magnetic media
within 1″ x 4.3″ x 6″ (2.5 x 11 x 15 cm)
|Cycle Time||3 Seconds|
|Field Strength||1.5 Tesla (15,000 Gauss) Minimum
1.7 Tesla (17,000 Gauss) Peak
|Dimensions||30.5 x 30.5 x 50 cm|
|Throughput||1,200/hour (3.5″ hard drives)
4,800/hour (4 laptop drives/cycle)
Total Views: 1228 ,