T-1 HARD DRIVE DEGAUSSER
The T-1 HARD DRIVE DEGAUSSER is an economical, automatic, drawer-style degausser.
It is ideal for low volume data destruction requirements for magnetic data .
It permanently erases data from hard drives and various tape media with an effective magnetic field of at least 1 Tesla per cycle.
Key Features & Benefits
- Simple operation; insert media into drawer and push start button;
- The T-1 ensures data is permanently erased and forensically unrecoverable;
- Erases all magnetic media (longitudinal and perpendicular), including all standard hard drives (laptop, desktop and network) and storage tapes (DLT, LTO, DDS, etc.)
- Provides compliance with recognized security standards and regulations, including NIST, HIPAA, FACTA, PCI DSS, GLBA, PIPEDA, IRS, GDPR, etc.
- Meets U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) requirements for sanitizing unclassified data
- LCD displays magnetic field strength of every cycle to guarantee performance
- Extremely compact and portable; optional wheeled deployment case available
- Optional barcode scanner with audit-tracking system available
- Maintenance free; 1-year parts and labor warranty included and extended warranty available
Field Strength: 1 Tesla (10,000 Gauss) minimum / 1.1 Tesla (11,000 Gauss) peak
Cycle Time: 15 seconds
Duty Cycle: Continuous
Throughput: Up to 1,440/hour (2.5” laptop) & 240/hour (3.5” desktop)
Power: Drawer Size: Dual voltage (90-240 VAC @ 50-60 Hz) – Handles all magnetic media within 3.04cm x 25.91cm x 11.37cm
Dimensions: 45cm x 23cm x 24cm